Tuesday, March 18 2014, 10:00 AM to Wednesday, March 19 2014, 2:00 PM
Join us Tuesday, March 18 & Wednesday, March 19 for Grad Fair on the Sarratt Promenade.
- Order regalia and get all your Commencement details - Snag your Life After Vanderbilt Guide - Vote for the 2014 Young Alumni Trustee
- Take yearbook photos, browse class rings and the bookstore's graduation goods
- Learn about becoming an alumni interviewer and volunteering with the Office of Admissions
- Plug into the Vanderbilt alumni chapter network in your new city
- Get advice from the Vanderbilt Center for Student Professional Development
- Leave your mark with the Senior Class Fund
- Pick up FREE jeni's ice cream!!
**for more information, contact Sarah Quinn at email@example.com**
Thinking about how to budget, save and deal with debt when you graduate?
Get advice from wealth manager and Vanderbilt Professor, Gary Kimball (BS'84) to help your finances conquer & prevail!
Wednesday, March 29
Come hear 5 Young Alumni share advice about Vanderbilt and transitioning tothe working world. This "if-I-knew-then-what-I-know-now" information canonly come from alumni who have done it all before. The panelists come from all walks of life and have ...
Learn how to put your best fork forward in Life After Vanderbilt, wowing fellow diners at every interview or business meeting. Join other almost-alumni in receiving etiquette pointer while guided through a multi-course meal at a nearby fine dining r...
Seniors! You’re invited to the Last Lecture @ Cabana.
Celebrate graduation with your senior friends as a speaker voted on by the Senior class gives thier well wishes and favorite memories of the Class of 2017!
Speaker to be announced soon!